The Ezzy "Hookipa" Mast is the strongest mast in the world.
Named after the huge wave breaks that roll into the beach at Hookipa in Hawaii, these masts are built to handle extreme windsurfing conditions.
Complete masts (top and bottom sections) are supplied with a free padded mast bag.
For in-store pricing, freight quotes and package deals on any of our windsurfing gear contact us: 210.9954992 - email: email@example.com
Features of these windsurfing masts include:
- 90% pre-preg carbon fiber. Pre-preg is the key to achieving a superior weight-to-strength ratio.
- Superior strength through 50% extra thickness of mast walls.
- Reduced Diameter Masts (RDM) provide improved handling and easier rigging.
- Ezzy mast tops and bottoms are interchangeable and can be purchased individually. You can buy the perfect combination for your sail quiver, that means fewer masts.
- Ezzy Masts work perfectly with Ezzy Sails and any other sails that specify a constant curve mast.
Our skinny masts contain 90% pre-preg carbon fiber. Pre-preg is the key to achieving a superior weight-to-strength ratio. The fibers are pre-saturated to an exact resin-to-fiber ratio, then hand-wrapped around a mandrel, and then thermally cured.
The Ezzy Skinny Mast gets its superior strength from the 50% extra thickness of its walls. The small diameter makes the Ezzy Skinny a dream to sail. You'll notice the improved handling right away in your jibes.
Ezzy tops and bottoms are interchangeable and sold individually. You can buy the perfect combination for your sail quiver. That means fewer masts. The general rule when mixing tops and bottoms is: choose a shorter bottom with a longer top. This listing is for a complete mast. Please see the separate listing, if you just want a top or bottom section.
The Ezzy Sails are widely tested on standard and reduced diameter masts, and work perfectly well, but if you are looking for the perfect blend of performance and durability for Wave, Bump and Jump or even Slalom conditions, the RDM mast system is is the way to go.